Scroll to the bottom to Register
Registration Committee Left to Right
Min. Adrienne Smith (Roxboro, N.C), Sis. Inez Taylor (Baltimore, MD), Sis. Krystal Hawkins (Utica, NY), Min. Eloise Barrett (Ithica, NY), Sis. Kwan Jordan (Chairperson, Albany, NY), Sis Pauline Speaks (Philadelphia, PA), Sis. Riska Knight (Assistant Chair/Huachuca City, AZ), Sis. Cheryl Whitty (Rochester, NY) and Sis. Terria DeVaughn (Baltimore, MD)
The Registration Committee is tasked with registering Associates/Attendees before and during the meetings throughout the year. The Registration Committee is also responsible for the following:
- Management of online and in person registration and payments
- Creation and maintenance of a master check-in list
- Creation/compilation of attendee packages and conference materials: bags, maps, program booklets, agendas ect..
- Managing conference on-site registration and information tables
- Updates to attendees leading up to conference
- Attendee tracking (room numbers)
Aside from the prescribed responsibilities, it is important to remember that the Registration Committee serves as the first real interaction/correspondence attendees have with the Association meetings, digitally and in-person. So while it is the goal of the committee to process/organize/track attendance, it is also vital to realize that Registration Committee serves as the first ‘face’ attendees see and that utmost efficiency, hospitality, patience, and adaptability is maximized in all correspondences/interactions.
Please fill free to pre-register for the upcoming MAAAF meeting.